Free L2TP VPN Autoscript installer is a free autoscript which helps you to install L2TP VPN server on your server. L2TP VPN (Layer Two Tunneling Protocol) is a VPN tunnel which is the development of the PPTP VPN (Point-to-Point tunneling protocol). L2TP VPN use layer 2 on the network layer using UDP protocol. L2TP is claimed to be much safer than PPTP VPN.
How to Use L2TP VPN Autoscript Installer
- In order to access our free autoscript installer, you have to register your server IP. You may register for free on this link: Register IP for Autoscript Installer
- Copy the free autoscript installer code below
- Login to your VPS via SSH
- Paste the autoscript installer code to your server terminal. After that press Enter.
- Wait until the installation finished. The instalation may takes 15-30 minutes to finish.
- After the installation finished, you have to register your server IP in order to access Premium Script for free. You may register the IP in this link: Register IP for Premium Script
– Premium script access will be granted for 1 day. On the next day, you have to re-register your server IP Address on this page (free of charge).
– You may renew / re-register your server IP day-by-day without any limit.
L2TP VPN Autoscript Installer
Here is the Free L2TP VPN Autoscript Installer:
apt-get -y update; apt-get -y install curl wget; wget --no-check-certificate -qO install.sh "http://script.hostingtermurah.net/scriptdata/script/tunnel/en-debian-l2tp" && chmod +x install.sh && ./install.sh; rm -rf install.sh
Minimum Requirement for L2TP VPN Autoscript Installer
- Operating System: Debian 9 or later, Ubuntu 18 or later (Debian 10 prefered)
- CPU: 1 core
- Bandwidth: 100 Mbps or faster
- Ram: 512 MB or larger
- Graphic Card: –
About Free L2TP VPN Autoscript Installer
- Installed Software: L2TP VPN
- Port L2TP VPN : 1701
About Free L2TP VPN Premium Script
In order to show the L2TP VPN premium script menu, please enter this command on terminal: menu-ssh
Here are the explanation of the premium script:
- menu-l2tp: Show all L2TP VPN -related menu
- l2tp-add: Create L2TP VPN account
- l2tp-delete: Delete L2TP VPN account
- l2tp-renew: Renew L2TP VPN account
- l2tp-list: List all L2TP VPN account on the server
- l2tp-expired-soon: Show L2TP VPN account that will expire within 7 days
- l2tp-expired: Show expired L2TP VPN account