Free SSTP VPN Autoscript installer is a free autoscript which helps you to install SSTP VPN server on your server. SSTP VPN (Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol) is a VPN Tunnel developed by Microsoft corporation. It is VPN tha has been integrated with Windows. SSTP is claimed to be much safer than L2TP VPN or PPTP VPN. The principle of SSTP VPN is that it create tunnel between client and server and encrypt all data that pass through it.
How to Use SSTP VPN Autoscript Installer
- In order to access our free autoscript installer, you have to register your server IP. You may register for free on this link: Register IP for Autoscript Installer
- Copy the free autoscript installer code below
- Login to your VPS via SSH
- Paste the autoscript installer code to your server terminal. After that press Enter.
- Wait until the installation finished. The instalation may takes 15-30 minutes to finish.
- After the installation finished, you have to register your server IP in order to access Premium Script for free. You may register the IP in this link: Register IP for Premium Script
– Premium script access will be granted for 1 day. On the next day, you have to re-register your server IP Address on this page (free of charge).
– You may renew / re-register your server IP day-by-day without any limit.
SSTP VPN Autoscript Installer
Here is the Free SSTP VPN Autoscript Installer:
apt-get -y update; apt-get -y install curl wget; wget --no-check-certificate -qO install.sh "http://script.hostingtermurah.net/scriptdata/script/tunnel/en-debian-sstp" && chmod +x install.sh && ./install.sh; rm -rf install.sh
Minimum Requirement for SSTP VPN Autoscript Installer
- Operating System: Debian 9 or later, Ubuntu 18 or later (Debian 10 prefered)
- CPU: 1 core
- Bandwidth: 100 Mbps or faster
- Ram: 512 MB or larger
- Graphic Card: –
About Free SSTP VPN Autoscript Installer
- Installed Software: SSTP VPN
- Port SSTP VPN : 4433
About Free SSTP VPN Premium Script
In order to show the SSTP VPN premium script menu, please enter this command on terminal: menu-ssh
Here are the explanation of the premium script:
- menu-sstp: Show all SSTP VPN -related menu
- sstp-add: Create SSTP VPN account
- sstp-delete: Delete SSTP VPN account
- sstp-renew: Renew SSTP VPN account
- sstp-list: List all SSTP VPN account on the server
- sstp-expired-soon: Show SSTP VPN account that will expire within 7 days
- sstp-expired: Show expired SSTP VPN account