Free OpenVPN Autoscript installer is a free autoscript which helps you to install OpenVPN server on your server. OpenVPN (Layer Two Tunneling Protocol) is a VPN tunnel which helps to secure the data communication by implementing secure connection on point-to-point or site-to-site. OpenVPN is claimed to be the most secure VPN and it is the most used VPN in business/private communication. The drawback of the OpenVPN is that it is not as fast as other tunnel.
How to Use OpenVPN Autoscript Installer
- In order to access our free autoscript installer, you have to register your server IP. You may register for free on this link: Register IP for Autoscript Installer
- Copy the free autoscript installer code below
- Login to your VPS via SSH
- Paste the autoscript installer code to your server terminal. After that press Enter.
- Wait until the installation finished. The instalation may takes 15-30 minutes to finish.
- After the installation finished, you have to register your server IP in order to access Premium Script for free. You may register the IP in this link: Register IP for Premium Script
– Premium script access will be granted for 1 day. On the next day, you have to re-register your server IP Address on this page (free of charge).
– You may renew / re-register your server IP day-by-day without any limit.
OpenVPN Autoscript Installer
Here is the Free OpenVPN Autoscript Installer:
apt-get -y update; apt-get -y install curl wget; wget --no-check-certificate -qO install.sh "http://script.hostingtermurah.net/scriptdata/script/tunnel/en-debian-openvpn" && chmod +x install.sh && ./install.sh; rm -rf install.sh
Minimum Requirement for OpenVPN Autoscript Installer
- Operating System: Debian 9 or later, Ubuntu 18 or later (Debian 10 prefered)
- CPU: 1 core
- Bandwidth: 100 Mbps or faster
- Ram: 512 MB or larger
- Graphic Card: –
About Free OpenVPN Autoscript Installer
- Installed Software: OpenVPN, Stunnel
- Port OpenVPN: 1194 TCP & UDP
- Port OpenVPN SSL: 1196
About Free OpenVPN Premium Script
In order to show the OpenVPN premium script menu, please enter this command on terminal: menu-ssh
Here are the explanation of the premium script:
- menu-ssh: Show all OpenVPN-related menu
- user-add: Create OpenVPN account
- user-delete: Delete OpenVPN account
- user-renew: Renew OpenVPN account
- user-list: List all OpenVPN account on the server
- user-expired-soon: Show OpenVPN account that will expire within 7 days
- user-expired: Show expired OpenVPN account